Vossloh is a world-leading provider in the rail infrastructure industry. Vossloh AG is a the listed operational holding of the Group.
- SDAX %
- MDAX %
- DAX %
You can find annual and quarterly reports as well as company presentations here .
- Annual report 2016 PDF (2,54 MB)
- Financial statements of Vossloh AG 2016 PDF (1,37 MB)
- Presentation to Investors and Analysts: Annual report 2016 PDF (440,63 KB)
- Presentation - Investors Conference HSBC, 2/7/2017, Frankfurt PDF (479,22 KB)
- Presentation – Investors Conference Kepler Cheuvreux/UniCredit, 1/17/2017, Frankfurt PDF (479,36 KB)
- Presentation – Investors Conference Berenberg, 12/7/2016, Pennyhill PDF (494,30 KB)
- Presentation Roadshow Kepler Cheuvreux, Nov. 7, 2016, London PDF (474,54 KB)
- Quarterly Statement Q3/2016 PDF (446,78 KB)
- Investors and Analysts Meeting at InnoTrans “Connecting Expertise”September 23, 2016, Berlin PDF (1,70 MB)
- Interim report Q2/2016 PDF (663,91 KB)
- Presentation on the interim report June 2016 PDF (1,86 MB)
- Roadshow London, May 2016 PDF (1,03 MB)
Vossloh is a leading rail technology company, with a focused portfolio and a clear long-term strategy. On the following pages you will find detailed information about the strategic orientation of the Group, as well as financial data.
For Vossloh, an effective and transparent organization as well as responsible and reliable management and supervision are the core elements of sound and effective corporate governance. You will also find the declaration of conformity, issued in November 2015 by the Executive Board and Supervisory Board of Vossloh AG. There is also information about the Executive Board and Supervisory Board of Vossloh AG.
You can find information on the financing strategy and capital structure of Vossloh AG here .
Our next ordinary Annual General Meeting will probably take place in Düsseldorf on May 25, 2016. The following pages contain information about the AGMs of the previous four years. Find out more
We’re happy to personally answer any questions you have about any aspect of Vossloh.