Combined with the STS rail transport system or the standard flat wagon, the AAW can be used to load and/or unload long rails up to 180 meters in length.
Transporting rails and loading rails: We know how!
Easy track supply: The Vossloh logistics division has haulage means and equipment to provide construction sites with the best possible supply services.
First, the rails are loaded at our Rail Centers in due time and in an arrangement that facilitates coordinated unloading at the construction site. This forms the foundation for all subsequent phases and ensure that rails of more than 240 m in length get to the track. After they have been loaded onto special vehicles or customer-owned wagons, we transport the rails punctually to the construction works, where they are unloaded according to specifications. The delivery‘s progress can be followed via a web-based tracking portal. When coordinating rail-bound transports, we take care of the planning, vehicle dispatching, unloading schedules and retrieval of the empty wagons. Our portfolio also includes coordinating the work train locomotives, their drivers, the crane and its operator.
- Discover Easy Track Supply - Supplying construction sites with rails and turnouts PDF (3.60 MB)
- Loading and Unloading Wagon AAW - Technical Datasheet PDF (2.26 MB)
- Rail Unloading System SAS - Technical Datasheet PDF (2.16 MB)
- Rail loading wagon SLW - Technical Datasheet PDF (2.26 MB)
- Long-Rail Transport Unit STS - Technical Datasheet PDF (2.81 MB)