Long rail transport units (LSEs) are components of the Robel rail transport system, which consists of LSEs and the SLW rail loading wagons. Wooden packing and fastening equipment are not needed.
Loading and replacing rails at work
Transport and loading systems to meet every requirement
Network operators like to finish construction work quickly, and Vossloh‘s logistics division is dedicated to pursuing this goal – with Easy Track Supply. We supply all kinds of construction sites with the right transport and loading systems: loading and unloading vehicles, rail unloading systems, Robel transport units and rail loading wagons. We can also transport rails safely to construction sites using freight wagons (e.g. from DB Cargo), and our switch transport wagons are the perfect solution for replacing turnouts. And for replacing rails, we even have a fully automatic assembly line system in our portfolio!
- Discover Easy Track Supply - Supplying construction sites with rails and turnouts PDF (3.62 MB)
- Loading and Unloading Wagon AAW - Technical Datasheet PDF (4.53 MB)
- Rail Unloading System SAS - Technical Datasheet PDF (3.22 MB)
- Rail loading wagon SLW - Technical Datasheet PDF (639.68 KB)
- Long-Rail Transport Unit STS - Technical Datasheet PDF (2.81 MB)
- Shifting and Loading Module V+L – Technical Datasheet PDF (2.33 MB)